The KBM frameless motor series is our newest direct drive technology. KBM kit models are engineered to provide the high-performance, long life and simple installation that today’s design engineers demand. Optional latching digital hall effect sensors are pre-aligned and factory installed with added axial rotor length to achieve proper triggering. Choice of insulation allows operation over a wide range of line input voltage up to 480Vac.
Please see General Information Sheet to review the variety of pre-engineered options and configurations that are currently available. Still need additional customized features? No problem. Contact us and help us understand exactly what you need and how we can further optimize any KBM or entirely custom motor solution for the unique requirements of your application. We are experts in providing optimized solutions such as special winding configurations, tailored mounting features, diameter and stack length dimensional adjustments, material variations, insulation types, magnetic circuit optimization and much, much more.
KBM Series Highlights
- 14 motor sizes (60 to 782mm OD), each with 3 or 4 different stack length
- Continuous holding torque from 0.5 to 3,500Nm
- Fully encapsulated stator windings
- 155°C internal winding temperature continuous capability
- PTC thermistor (avalanche-type) overload protection
- Rare-earth neodymium Iron Boron magnets
- Fail-safe bands over rotor magnets
- RoHS compliant
- UL, CE agency facilitation
- Customizable rotor hub dimensions