The fully digital SERVOSTAR™ 300 is the consequent supplement to the well introduced SERVOSTAR™ amplifier family. Especially the demand for more compact amplifiers and single phase supply of many customers pushed for this product line. As all other SERVOSTAR™ amplifiers also the S300 comes with all EMC filter onboard. Several extension cards for fieldbus connection or I/O extension are available. We offer complete servo system with amplifier, motors and ready to use cables.
- operation directly from grounded 115 to 480V, 3-phase, 50-60hz AC lines S303 ... 310: 1 x 115V AC, 3x 115V AC, 1x 230V AC, 3x 230V AC
S341 ... 345: 3 x 208 ... 480V AC
- with integral AC line filter
- 230V type suitable for 200mm, 480 suitable for 250mm switchgear cabinets
- all shield connections terminate directly to the amplifier
- compatible with a wide range of feedback: Resolver up to 36 poles, ComCoder, incremental or sine encoder with halls, sine encoder with EnDat/HIPERFACE/BISS, sine encoder without data, incremental encoder A quad B
- current- , velocity- and position loop, electronic gearing, RS232 and CANopen onboard; Profibus, EtherCAT, SynqNET, etc. as optional extension cards)
- 2 button control and 3 digit LED display
- encoder emulation ROD426 or SSI
- motor brake connection
- fully programmable RS232-Interface
- WindowsTM setup software with oscilloscope function
- completely digital control: current loop (vector control, pulse width modulated, 62.5µs (switchable to 31.25µs)), velocity loop (62.5µs) and position loop (250µs)
- complies with all relevant regulations: CE, UL, cUL
- slot for optional extension cards, e.g. for field busses (PROFIBUS DP, EtherCAT oder SynqNET) or I/O expansion.