We offer a wide range of strain wave gears and reducers from our manufacturing partner Leaderdrive. Please download the catalogue on the right-hand side for a comprehensive description.
The most important features are as follows:
- Strain wave gearbox as a kit or as a complete unit with bearings
- With blind shaft, hollow shaft or solid shaft
- Dwarf sizes (LHD and LCD) for robotic joints
- Reduction ratios: 1:30/50/80/100/120/160
- Continuous output torque from: 3.5 - 921Nm
- Peak output torque from: 11.4 - 2,722Nm
- Also available as a gearmotor/actuator (integrated motor and encoder)
Do you have technical questions or need a quote?
Contact us today to talk to an experienced MACCON engineer!Open Contact-Form