The Xenus amplifier is a modern digital servodrive, which is dedicated as a replacement of analog drives in central control designs.
At the same time Xenus can operate as a stand-alone one-axis drive, which is capable of driving and controlling a single axis with the in-build indexer functionality. Communication with the Xenus is possible with ASCII commands via RS232 or programming and storing of complete sequences in the Xenus and starting these sequences with dedicated inputs.
The Xenus drives also have a default CAN interface (CANopen, DSP402 profile), which allows them to be used in new opportunities for automation concepts with distributed intelligence (see also: distributed control).
- operation at 100 to 240Vac (single or three phase)
- current range 0.7 Arms to 14.2 Arms continuous
- 2 different models: panel version (XTL) or micro panel version (XSJ)
- efficient control by the use of vector control (see also information vector control )
- efficient and fast set-up: CME2 software with integrated oscilloscope, auto-tuning and auto-phasing functionality
- easy integration in central control systems: analog (+/-10V) and/or PWM current/velocity/position command
- easy replacement for stepper solutions: step/direction interface for position command
- efficient use as a single drive: powerful indexer via RS232 interface (also addressable with I/O)
- easy integration in distributed control systems: CANopen (with optional CANopen libraries for C++ (datasheet CML ) and CMO objects for LabView and Visiual Basic datasheet CMO ))
We supply also suitable braking resistors and motor filters for the Xenus series.
The Xenus Plus servo controller is the high end version of the Xenus controllers, featuring an EtherCAT fieldbus interface, more feedback-options etc.
For more information, click here, or on the menu item "Xenus Plus" on the right hand side.
Do you have technical questions or need a quote?
Contact us today to talk to an experienced MACCON engineer!Open Contact-Form