The Xenus Plus servo controller is the high-end version of the Xenus controllers:
- enhanced current resolution
- 2 analog inputs with 16 bit resolution, one analog output
- more digital inputs/outputs
- more feedback options: Halls, AquadB encoder / sine encoder / resolver, absolute encoders (EnDat 2.2, BiSS, SSI, HD, Tamagawa, Panasonic, Sanyo Denki, Nikon)
- new fieldbus systems: CANopen, EtherCAT, MACRO
For more information, click on one of the PDF-downloads on the right hand side.
Do you have technical questions or need a quote?
Contact us today to talk to an experienced MACCON engineer!Open Contact-Form
Copley Controls extends the the power range of Xenus PLUS with the compact and highly cost-effective XEC. Operating from 115/230 VAC the XEC is available with continuous current ratings of 3A, 5A and 7.5A. A built-in fan eliminates the need for a heatsink further minimizing footprint. The metal enclosure ensures the highest level of noise immunity. Safe Torque Off functionaity reduces system cost for safety sensitve appplications. The XEC interfaces to a wide range of absolute encoders , including BiSS, SSI, Absolute A and EnDat.
- Xenus Plus EtherCAT Panel datasheet
- Dual-axis Xenus Plus EtherCAT Panel datasheet
- Xenus Plus CANopen Panel datasheet
- Dual-axis Xenus Plus CANopen Panel datasheet
- Xenus Plus MACRO Panel datasheet
- Dual-axis Xenus Plus MACRO Panel datasheet
- Datasheet Xenus Plus Compact EtherCAT (eng.)
- Datasheet Xenus Plus Compact CANopen (eng.)