In many applications the traditional analog technology proofs to be the right choice: sometimes parameter setting with PC is not available or there are some advantages in bandwidth of analog circuitry. We therefore still offer analog amplifiers both for DC-brushed motor (including voice coil actuators) and BLDC-motors.
A brand new member is the new analog servo amplifier module of Copley for plugging into PCBs - BANTAM:
- pluggable module in enclosed housing
- for DC-brushed and brushless motors
- digital hall-effects for trapezoidal commutation
- current control
- analog +/-10V or PWM command
- analog current monitor output
- 2 versions: 20 to 55Vdc, 10A cont. or 20 to 90Vdc, 5A cont.
- current setting by external resistors or voltage (both in customer electronics)
- electronic parameter setting (in the factory)
- development kit available