The Junus drive is a counterpart of the Accelus drive and dedicated for DC brush motors or voice coil actuators. The Junus is a digital servo drive developed for the use with DC supplies with control loops for velocity (with Back-EMF feedback) and current. For control command an analog +/-10V and digital PWM interface is available. For parameter setting the same software as for the Xenus and the Accelnet drive will be used (CME2 set up software).
- operation at 20 to 180Vac (depending of the model)
- current range 5Arms to 10Arms continuous
- panel mount
- efficient control by the use of vector control (info vector control )
- efficient and fast set-up: CME2 software with integrated oscilloscope, auto-tuning and auto-phasing functionality
- easy integration in central control systems: analog (+/-10V) and/or PWM current/velocity command
Do you have technical questions or need a quote?
Contact us today to talk to an experienced MACCON engineer!Open Contact-Form