The Kollmorgen AKD® Series includes a complete range of Ethernet-based servo drives that are fast, feature-rich, flexible and easy to integrate into any application. These next-generation drives offer plug-and-play commissioning for instant, seamless access to everything in your machine. Paired with our best-in-class servo components, AKD drives offer industry-leading performance, communication options and power levels - all in a smaller footprint.
- Can be embedded with the innovative Kollmorgen Automation Suite™ for high-performance single- and multi-axis systems
- Kollmorgen WorkBench graphical user interface for easy set-up and programming
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Kollmorgen motors
- Digital signal processor control supports reliable, repeatable steps
- Optically isolated I/O with screw terminal I/O connectors
- Highest bandwidth torque-and-velocity loops. Fastest digital current loop in the market.
- Full-frequency, wizard-based autotuning
- Fast data acquisition with PC-compatible TCP/IP Ethernet service channel
- Real-time performance feedback
- Feedback Devices: Smart Feedback Devices (SFD), EnDat2.2, 01, BiSS, Analog Sine/Cos encoder, incremental encoder, HIPERFACE®, and resolver, Ethernet/IP and Profinet
- Multiple bus choices for system optimization, including EtherCAT®, SynqNet™, Modbus/TCP, CANopen®, EtherNet/IP and PROFINET.
- SIL-qualified, over-voltage, current, and temperature detection provided for added dependability
- Option cards available to increase I/O, add NVRAM and boost processing power
- Easy to use, with plug-and-play motor setup, advanced autotuning, and an intuitive graphical interface for programming and troubleshooting
- The fastest drive in its class for the most precise motion and highest throughput
- Versatile, with support for multiple Ethernet connectivity options, feedback devices, bus choices and additional options
- Robust, compact design with industry-leading power density
- Available in power ranges to suit virtually any application requirement