Simcenter™ Motorsolve™ is the complete design and analysis software for permanent magnet, induction, synchronous, electronically and brush-commutated machines.
Motor and generator designers can use this template-based software for quick and easy virtual prototyping Simcenter™ Motorsolve™ simulates machine performance using equivalent circuit and our unique automated finite element analysis engine. Typical FEA user controls such as mesh refinements are not required as Simcenter Motorsolve performs these operations for the user.
- Automatically calculates list of all balanced windings
- Auto-size: Get an initial value for several parameters related to the size of the machine based on torque per unit volume or rated current density
- DXF Import of the rotor, stator, and armature geometry
- VHDL-AMS and Simulink© export capabilities
- Create multiple design alternates in the same model to do quick and easy performance comparisons
- Pre-defined library of linear, nonlinear and anisotropic materials
- Several winding diagrams available (Phase Back-EM. Winding factors, Görges diagram, Animated Airgap MMF, etc)
- Dedicated electrical machine environment which allows a designer to explore the solution space
- Fully coupled drive-electromagneticmechanical-thermal simulations
- Explore the parameter space for a solution and automatically produce a report on the results.
- Shorten time to market of a new design as well as lowering the overall costs of the design
- Take notes, document design changes and export results into your spreadsheet
Do you have technical questions or need a quote?
Contact us today to talk to an experienced MACCON engineer!Open Contact-Form
Simcenter Motorsolve Thermal is a 3D FEA-based thermal analysis tool for calculating the steady-state temperatures using the losses from BLDC or IM’s electromagnetic analysis and perform the electromagnetic analyses at these steady-state temperatures.
Simcenter Motorsolve includes several analysis methods, suitable for different phases of the design process. Outputs quantities, waveforms, fields and charts can be based on different analysis methods, allowing users to choose the computation time based on their required degree of accuracy.
- Performance when there is saturation
- Hysteresis, eddy current and winding loss
- Deep bar effects
- Coupled Electromagnetic and Thermal effects
Performance parameters, waveforms and field plots are available with just one click.