Do you have technical questions or need a quote?
Contact us today to talk to an experienced MACCON engineer!Open Contact-Form
The applications are numerous:
- Steer-by-wire, rear-axle
- Steering robot
- Blowers and venitallators
- CAM-shaft actuation
- Indivudual valve actuation
- Rear door and Boot lift-actuators
- Tilt stabilization
- ur CAE programs are used by automobile manufacturers and suppliers in order to design motors and to generate specifications.
- Drive machines for bicyles, scooters and motorbikes, 150W to 8kW
- Drive machines for cars, buses and transport vehicles, 10kW to 130kW
- Radnabenmotoren, 10 to 30kW
- Axel-drive units (single or dual-motors) with differential or TV motor
- Torque-vectoring (TV) motors, 1 to 5kW
- Blower motros for fuel-cell cooling
- New Agriculture and Mining machines employ single-wheel drives (with central, diesel-electric energy supply)
- Wheel drives up to 130kW
- Generators up to 250kW
- EM-actuators, rotatary and linear
Changes at MACCON
To whom it may concern:
For various reasons, we have decided to merge the MACCON group of companies into one company. As of 01.09.2021 (current planning) the new company
MACCON GmbH & Co. KG
will be available to you as a your new business partner, with all rights and obligations of the previous companies. This change has no influence on our existing business relationship. All previous agreements will of course remain valid.
Unfortunately, this change requires some formalities that can only be processed sequentially. The local court (business register court) will formally publish various conversion steps. We ask you to wait until this conversion process is completed. We will inform you promptly about the completion of the conversion and provide you with all relevant company data.
We look forward to a continued mutually beneficial business relationship.
We thank you in advance for your patience.
The MACCON Team
Folow us on LinkedIn