Our motors are employed in many machine types, particularly when demanding geometries and performance criteria apply:
- Torque- and Linear motors - for dynamic and accurate positioning
- Hollow-shaft motors - for cable, ball-screw or workpiece
- Spindle motors - up to 500.000rpm
- Outer-rotor motors
- Linear acutators - voice-coil (1N) to planetery-roller screw (40KN)
- Transport systems - linear motors (long stator)
Do you have technical questions or need a quote?
Contact us today to talk to an experienced MACCON engineer!Open Contact-Form
Typical machine types:
- Grinding - motors with very low cogging
- Honing and whirling - hollow-shaft motors
- Measuring - torque and linear motors
- Drums and rollers - inner- and outer rotor motors
- Printing, foil and paper
- Extrusion - torque motors with high power
- Indexing tables - torque motors
- Pick-and-place - linear motors
We also offer poweful control systems, when a CNC is not sufficient or is simply too expensive. This applies in particular for small 1-4 axis or demanding multi-axis systems (64 axes or more). These motor control and drive systems may be commanded from a master-PLC (e.g. via EtherCAT).
Changes at MACCON
To whom it may concern:
For various reasons, we have decided to merge the MACCON group of companies into one company. As of 01.09.2021 (current planning) the new company
MACCON GmbH & Co. KG
will be available to you as a your new business partner, with all rights and obligations of the previous companies. This change has no influence on our existing business relationship. All previous agreements will of course remain valid.
Unfortunately, this change requires some formalities that can only be processed sequentially. The local court (business register court) will formally publish various conversion steps. We ask you to wait until this conversion process is completed. We will inform you promptly about the completion of the conversion and provide you with all relevant company data.
We look forward to a continued mutually beneficial business relationship.
We thank you in advance for your patience.
The MACCON Team
Folow us on LinkedIn