Our MS synchronous servo motors are 3 phase brushless motors for demanding servo applications in industrial and automation field. The key features are as follows:
- 3 phase, permanent magnet brushless servomotors
- high dynamic response
- nominal torque from 0.1 to 115Nm
- supply voltages from 24 to 650Vdc (various winding options)
- integrated encoder (2048 lines plus hall emulation)
optionally with absolute encoder
(single or multiturn; EnDat or Hiperface)
or optionally with resolver
- smooth shaft (optionally with keyway)
(optionally IP65 / IP67 with or without shaft seal)
- straigh connector (Intercontec, MS1 0.5m cable plus connector)
optionally flying leads
- thermal protection (PTC)
optionally switch 145°C, KTY or NTC
- options: brake (24Vdc), gearbox, custom winding, etc.
- also avialable as frameless version (kit) (see datasheet)
Do you have technical questions or need a quote?
Contact us today to talk to an experienced MACCON engineer!Open Contact-Form
For projects in vacuum, we offer special versions of the servo motor, as follows:
- Servo motor with bearings filled with vacuum-compatible grease
- Pressure equalisation holes in the motor housing
- Optional planetary gearboxes also filled with vacuum grease
- Winding for 48Vdc voltage
Such motors are suitable for industrial applications in vacuum, but not for space. You can find our space-qualified motors here.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.