The Servotronix CDHD drives feature a new current loop design that achieves an industry leading frequency response of 3-5 kHz. Advanced autotuning reduces tracking error and settling time to almost zero, and an innovative anti-vibration algorithm eliminates mechanical resonance. CDHD drives support virtually any motor, any feedback type, and any I/O requirement. They offer seamless commissioning through ServoStudio software or direct terminal access, with all–in-one tuning of current, velocity, and position control loops.
Do you have technical questions or need a quote?
Contact us today to talk to an experienced MACCON engineer!Open Contact-Form
- High performance control of all synchronous servo motors
- Interfaces for multiple feedback types
- I/O programming for any drive functionality
- Advanced control algorithms achieve maximum machine accuracy and throughput
- High power density in a small footprint
- Safe Torque Off (STO)
- Simple commissioning using ServoStudio™ GUI along with comprehensive parameterization options for optimal confi‑guration
- Fast firmware modifications to meet particular application needs
- CE and UL compliance