- modern predictive algorithm (precise acceleration and velocity control) as well as inverse kinematic features for robot applications
- extremely fast processor and memory options
- improved firmware functions with simplified and powerful command structure
- independent communication channels and optional secondary serial port
NEW: Turbo PMAC Clipper
- 4 or 8 axis (Update Rate 0.1 ms)
- multitasking for up to 16 motion programs and 64 asynchronous
- easy-to-use programming language
- linear-, circular-, B-spline , hermite spline interpolation
- real S-curve for shock limiting
- dynamic multi move lookahead for stable acceleration control
- coordinate system transformation (translation and rotation, 2D and 3D)
- PMAC2 can control nearly every motor drive. It can command PWM signals for the control of digital drives as well as pulse and direction signals for stepper control und has additionally the classic analogues DAC outputs (+/-10V)
- MLDT inputs, optional inputs, 12-bit A/D inputs and two additional encoder inputs, improved "position compare/capture" and "on-board" parallel positioning feedback
- PMAC2 can be delivered in the configurations: PCI, VME, ISA, 3U (PC/104) und housed "stand-alone" (Brick Controller)
- for the interpolated control of 2, 4 or 8 motor axis
- optimal solution for motor drives with analog +/-10V interface
- "On-board" digital I/Os (5 to 24 Volt, PMAC2 is limited to 5 Volt)
- dedicated user interface with automatic functions, which are supported directly by the PMAC firmware
- PMAC(1) supported the STDbus- format as well
- MACRO is a high speed connection between controller and drive. The data transmission rate with MACRO is 120 megabits per second.
- MACRO simplifies the complexity of the system wiring. Due to the usage of fiber optical cable the EMC immunity is improved (connections up to 3.000 m are possible). Both servo and I/O information are transmitted in real-time.
- With MACRO and MACRO compatible single axis drives (for example Servostar SP PowerBlock) or I/O devices distributed control systems can be realized in a optimal way.
Do you have technical questions or need a quote?
Contact us today to talk to an experienced MACCON engineer!Open Contact-Form