As the Accelnet drive the Accelus drive is a digital servodrive especially developed for the use with DC supplies but with a reduced functionality. The Accelus has an integrated velocity and current control loop and can drive brush and brushless servomotors. For the command input an analog +/-10V or digital PWM interface is available. For parameter setting the same software as for the Xenus and the Accelnet drive will be used (CME2 set up software).
- operation at 20 to 180Vac (depending of the model)
- current range 0.7Arms to 8.5Arms continuous
- 2 different models: Panel version (ASP) and PCB mount card (ASC)
- efficient control by the use of vector control (info vektor control )
- efficient and fast set-up: CME2 software with integrated oscilloscope, auto-tuning and auto-phasing functionality
- easy integration in central control systems: analog (+/-10V) and/or PWM current/velocity command